Nauticos Huatulco We want to share the beauty of the coast of Oaxaca where mountain and sea mixes and the best way to appreciate it is on a boat trip. We do panoramic tours to admire the landscapes of the different Huatulco bays.
We have different types of boat trips that are:
- Royal Promenade : A ride where we visited the 9 bays of Huatulco in our boat. The idea is to appreciate the entire coastal landscape visiting the most famous points such as "The Stone Face" and the Bufadero. In addition, the tour includes a stop to taste typical Oaxaca food
- Private Bay Trip: Only on the boat will you and your group go. We will get to know the bays but if you want to stop longer in one place you decide the rhythm.
- Tour to the Collective Bays : This is a shared ride aboard a catamaran that takes us to the Huatulco National Marine Park and to see 7 of the 9 bays.
- Sunset: This is a quieter walk to watch the sunset from the high seas.
- Marine Observation: It is a walk to go out to the open sea enjoying the sun, admiring the different species of sea birds and finding us on the way to marine animals such as dolphins, turtles and with a bit of luck killer whales.
Check our rates, schedules and availability at Náuticos Huatulco.