Kids pass Amusement park in Los Cabos 6 hSKU: 66409
Description of Kids pass Amusement park in Los Cabos 6 h
Bring your little ones to spend a great day of fun in the best amusement park in Los Cabos, with this Day Pass of 6 hours you can enjoy all the activities and attractions that we have within the park.
We have a wide range of activities and attractions for the whole family to have fun. Here are the activities that can be used only once:
- buggy route: the little ones will be able to enjoy this adventure as co-pilots, since the minimum age to drive them is 18 years old. But they will enjoy beautiful landscapes through the desert and its oasis.
- ATV route : in the same way, children can only accompany an adult on this adventure, they will be able to get to the beach on the ATV and along the way have fun with the different paths and challenges that come across during the journey.
- Bungee or jump in giant swing : 10-year-olds will be able to enjoy one of these two activities full of adrenaline, they need not be afraid of heights as they will jump of an aerial gondola suspended 91 meters above the El Tule canyon.
- camel ride : an ideal activity for the whole family, children of all ages can do it and enjoy contact with these noble animals, they can even feed them.
Here are the activities that are unlimited:
- Zip lines : children from 8 years old can join this adventure full of speed and adrenaline, they can fly and slide on our 8 zip lines.
- Horse ride : children will love this tour, they will enjoy and relax admiring beautiful landscapes and being in contact with these beautiful animals.
- Sanctuary : tour for the whole family where the little ones will meet and learn about the world of birds and reptiles:
- Suspension bridge : children will have fun crossing this bridge over and over again.
- water games area: the slides in this area are one of the favorite areas for the little ones.
Due to the current situation, we cannot distribute water bottles, but we have installed free hydration stations around the entire park, all we ask is bring your bottle span > to fill it in and thus we all also contribute to the ecological movement. The use of mask in the park is mandatory.
To make the little ones more comfortable, we recommend that you bring them a swimsuit, towel, comfortable clothing, closed shoes, and biodegradable sunscreen. And in winter, long-sleeved clothes and a jacket.
* This pass is for kids from 4 to 10 years old.
- Attractions and activities of the park (depending on ages)
- Camel ride
- Bungee or giant swing
- Unlimited activities: canopy, suspension bridge, water park, horseback riding, bird and reptile sanctuary
- Necessary protective equipment
- Bilingual guides
- Hydration stations (please bring your bottle)
DOES NOT INCLUDE COLLISION INSURANCE. Upon arrival at the park, options will be presented for the payment of insurance either $ 49 USD per vehicle or a withheld charge of $ 1,500 USD that will be canceled at the end of the activity in case there is no damage to the vehicle.
The time of the pass in the park is for 6 hours plus approximately 2 hours of transfers.
The park hours are from 9:00 am to 3:00 pm from Monday to Sunday.