Kyudo Level 1 Initiation Course in CDMXSKU: 43609
Description of Kyudo Level 1 Initiation Course in CDMX
The Kyudo Level 1 Initiation Course aims to introduce the student to the basic aspects of the practice of this Japanese martial art, the classes are taught by Sensei Ali Zolfaghar.
- The student will know the basic postures of the shooting and will practice for 5 weeks until they can take shots at close range (< em> makiwara ).
- You will know the protocols and the tag that are followed in Kyudo practice within a dojo.
- Finally, some fundamental concepts and theoretical issues will be explained following the Kyudo Manual ( Kyohon ) of the International Kyudo Federation. Li >
The course is aimed at people who are interested in budo, traditional archery, Japanese culture and people who like challenges. It is important to consider that this is a martial art which requires discipline and perseverance.
The practice of kyudo is one of the most demanding in terms of technique and etiquette, its practice can extend a lifetime and that is why it requires a great deal of patience and time to assimilate new concepts; as well as the commitment to assist.
- 2 classes per week of 2 hours.
- Equipment loan during practice.
- Saturday 12:30 to 14:30.
- Sunday 9:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.