Canyoning in Matacanes + lunchSKU: 48500
Matacanes Canyon with photos and videosSKU: 48506
Description of Canyoning in Matacanes + lunchWe will move to the ejido of Potrero Redondo, in the state of Nuevo León, in order to practice canyoning. This municipality is located at about 2 hours from Monterey.
We will head towards Matacanes, in the National Park Cumbre de Monterrey and we will take a 8 miles (13 kilometers) tour that will last about 8 hours of pure adventure.
This activity is available from March to September, as it depends on the rain season, since without water we could not jump from the rocks and use the natural slides to get to the ponds of crystal waters.
The difficulty of this activity is high, which means that although it does not require having previous experience, being in a good physical shape is convenient to perform the intense hiking stretches following a good pace.
- Complete equipment for the activity: wetsuit, helmet, vest, harness and descender
- First-aids kit
- Insurance of minor medical expenses
- 1 guide per 4-5 people
- Breakfast: fruit, sweet bread, juices and coffee
- Snack: energy fruit bar and chocolates during the session
- Light food
- Box lunch at the end of the tour
- Photos that will be posted on Facebook
Description of Matacanes Canyon with photos and videosMatacanes is located in the eye of everyone! We are waiting for the season to practice canyonism from March to ends of September.
We have especially for you this VIP offer, so you cna enjoy this activity all included and in the best facilities.
We will head off to Potrero Redondo the nearest land where we will enter to the National Park Cumbres de Monterrey. Once we get to the facilities, we will take a delicious breakfast of handmade tortillas. After charging batteries, we are ready to begin our tour!!
We will start jumping!!! and enjoy the natural wells of Matacanes. We will practice some falls over water and the best part, the natural slides that we will take with high speed.
To end, we will eat a well deserved dinner in a typical restaurant.
- Complete equipment: wetsuit, helmet, harness
- Medical insurance
- 1 guide for 4 to 5 persons
- Breakfast: handmade tortillas
- Snack" fruit bar and chocolate
- Light meal
- Typical dinner at a restaurant
- Beverages: water, coffee, milk, juice and beer at the end
- Photos and HD video