Spelunking trip and rappeling in Toxín 6hSKU: 35061
Description of Spelunking trip and rappeling in Toxín 6hThe trip to Toxín is approximately 5 hours and a half. Leaving the offices at 4:00 am. Once there we leave the van next to the cave, we walk down the river into the cave for 2 hours aprox, we make 3 rappelings until we reach a siphon. We stop for an hour to eat (everyone takes their food and drink, recommended minimum two liters of water or juice).
On the way back we walk for 3 hours to leave the cave, we put on dry clothes (each one takes an extra change of clothes and footwear). The return is about 5 hours and a half by van, arriving at 1:00 am to Guadalajara.
We have the option of camping with tents and sleeping bag with extra cost.
- 2 pairs of sketchers or mountain boots (no need to be professional)
- Compact lamp (with batteries)
- Lycra Long Sleeve and swimsuit
- Extra change of clothes and comfortable footwear
* We have the option of transport to the site of the venture with extra cost.
** Medium level
- Specialized guides
- First aid kit
- Material for the activity
- Insurance agaisnt accidents