Sport routes equipment course in State of MexicoSKU: 11390
Description of Sport routes equipment course in State of Mexico
This specialization course is aimed at climbers with experience in sport climbing and who know climbing equipment in general. This activity will take place in Jilotzingo in the State of Mexico .
The main objective of this course is to introduce and unify criteria for the correct equipment of sports routes, showing the basic and refined techniques to carry out this activity in a safe way.
The instructor who will teach the course is Luis Carlos García A. (El Mac) , one of the most experienced climbers in equipping sports routes in Mexico and in the world.
- You will learn the techniques of equipping in style "Top Rope" (yoyo) and "Yosemitero" (tip)
- What materials to use
- Visualization and execution of the equipment of a route
- Handling of equipment (drill, hooks, etc.)
- Placing expansion and chemical screws
- Meeting setup
- Track equipment by course members
- Practice on climbing walls outdoor.
- Theoretical class.
- Certified instructor.
- 3 sportive climbing routes.