Climbing course in Estado de México 24 hoursSKU: 66672
Description of Climbing course in Estado de México 24 hoursWould you like to learn climbing ? We invite you to our outdoor rock climbing course which takes place in different places between Mexico City and the State of Mexico with a duration of 24 hours divided into 4 modules or outings of 6 hours each.
In this course we will teach you the basic principles of rock climbing and it is designed for those who have no experience in climbing, or have never done it on natural rock and only on artificial walls.
The course is made up of 4 modules that are carried out in different places:
- Module I - Salazar, La Marquesa in the State of Mexico
- Module II - Las Manzanas, State of Mexico
- Module III - Los Dinamos, Mexico City
- Module IV - Jilotepec, State of Mexico
Climbing provides you with multiple benefits since you not only exercise most of the muscles of your body, it also allows you to exercise your mind, in addition, being an outdoor sport and allowing you to be in contact With nature , it helps you reduce stress and release all kinds of tension.
Our instructors are the best climbing guides in Mexico who have great experience and are certified in rock climbing. We will provide you with all the equipment necessary to carry out the classes: helmet and harness, ropes and carabiners.
Don't miss out on this opportunity to learn a very complete sport that will also give you great satisfaction.
- Guides with certification in rock climbing
- Equipment: helmet and harness, ropes, carabiners
- Advice on training and personal equipment
- 4 trips to different places