Guided visit to Tlayacapan+ breakfastSKU: 45879
Description of Guided visit to Tlayacapan+ breakfast
Escape for a weekend and come to know the beautiful Magic Town of Tlayacapan on a guided tour of 4 hours where you can discover the most emblematic places of this town.
Through the historical and mystical interpretation that our specialized guides will offer you, will take you to ancient times to value the lost knowledge of our cultures ancestors .
During the tour you can see cave paintings, ancient remains and also enjoy the beautiful landscapes that Tlayacapan offers.
We have prepared a itinerary with the aim that you get to know the most interesting things about the place and above all that you enjoy it to the maximum in the company of your friends, family or partner.
The route consists of:
- Appointment at the Kiosco in the center of Tlayacapan Morelos.
- Tour of a path in a biological corridor with destination to the cave paintings and the Analco viewpoint (this activity remains to consideration of the guide depending on the weather conditions).
- We will get to know the San José de los Laureles community, which is where the archaeological elements and cave paintings are found.
- We will taste a delicious meal in the Casa de la mujer Campesina that is located in an indigenous community.
- Local guides
- Lunch at the Casa de la Mujer Campesina
- Visit to cave paintings
- Biological corridor trail tour
- Transfers between the points included in the itinerary
- Assistance Insurance
This tour lasts approximately 4 hours, contemplating all the activities it includes.