Tour of Teotihuacán pyramids with 8h buffetSKU: 56484
Description of Tour of Teotihuacán pyramids with 8h buffetDuring throughout the year we make daily departures to the most tourist places of the State of Mexico . On this tour we will visit: The famous Guadalupe Basilica , we enter the pyramids of Teotihuacán , we visit craft workshops and at the end we eat in a rich buffet.
We do the tours in our double-decker buses, where you will have audioguides during the journey, when you arrive to the parts to visit, one of our will accompany you guides.
We have several departure times in the morning, from different points of Mexico City.
- National auditorium: 8:30 and 9:30
- Angel of Independence: 8:40 and 9:40
- Reform 222: 8:45 and 9:45
- Columbus roundabout: 8:50 and 9:50
- Hemicycle to Juarez: 8:55 and 10:00
- Socket: 9:00 and 10:10
Sometimes it is not possible to visit the basilica, when this is the case we will visit the Plaza de las Tres Culturas.
* We have a special price for children and discounts with INAM card, teachers or students.
- Visit to the pyramids of Teotihuacán
Angel of Independence: 8:40 and 9:40
Reform 222: 8:45 and 9:45
Columbus roundabout: 8:50 and 9:50
Hemicycle to Juarez: 8:55 and 10:00
Socket: 9:00 and 10:10