Tepoztlan guided tour 2 hoursSKU: 61367
Description of Tepoztlan guided tour 2 hoursGet to know the historical places of the town of Tepoztlán through our tourist visit knowing more about this magical town with a tour of about 2 hours and Average duration.
We will get closer to the customs of this town, for example tasting the artisanal bread of the typical ovens here, or traditional tepoznieves that you will surely love.
Among the streets and buildings we will visit are:
- Seed arch. It is said that its artisans and merchants joined together to honor their patron saint the Virgin of the Nativitas and decided to create this beautiful symbol as part of an offering for their festivities. Each seed is carefully selected to give it a unique texture.
- Former convent . In Tepoztlan exit there is a convent from the 16th century, which includes the four chapels in its atrium, is a clear example of the passage of time and is preserved in excellent condition.
- Carlos Pellicer Museum. Here you will find pre-Hispanic pieces as well as a representative figure of the god Omeotochtl.
- Wood-burning bakery. Here one of the best breads is made in a wood-fired oven that gives it a unique flavor. You have to try it.
- Tepoznieves. You definitely have to try these delicious snows that have a tradition of more than half a century.
Come and enjoy this town that will surely catch you with its magic because as Tepoztlan there is no other.
- Guided tour with bilingual guide.
- Tasting of oven bread.
- Snow in Tepoznieve.