Guided view in TarandacuaoSKU: 45497
Description of Guided view in TarandacuaoThis Municipality is located at the south and is one of the most peculiar ones for its exquisite culture.
Tarandacuao is characterized for its pottery and crafts,and also for its hot spings to take a day of relaxation and adventure.
Choose one of these three trips in Tarandacuao:
- Visit craft workshops. We will enter their looms to get to know the production processes of the different products. You can combine this trip with the activity of hot springs to relax.
- In the pottery workshops, we will see the traditional pottery of Guanajuato and explain the difference between this one and the rest of the country. After this, we will make a stop at their waters so you can swim a while.
- The third trip that you can choose is the Cultural Museums of the South, where you will get to know Acámbaro, Tarandacuao and Jerécuaro. One of the objectives of this trip is to get to know the prehispanic history of Guanajuato.
After finishing our trip we will make a pause to enjoy their tipical regional food.
- One typical meal of the region.
- Necessary security equipment for the chosen activity.
- Activity insurance.
- Certified guides.