View to the Z.A. of Guachimontones and Piedras BolaSKU: 29965
Description of View to the Z.A. of Guachimontones and Piedras BolaIf you want to discover more about Guachimontes archeological area, join this guided tour which lasts 1 day. This is a prehispanic city with the unique round-based pyramid of the area. We will be visiting the museum, the level ground, ball games court and its surroundings.
We will also visit Rio Verde area, where we will see interesting rocks, also known as "Piedras Bola" (rounded rocks). Finally, we will also get into the old 18th century ranch to appreciate its architecture, as well as discovering the habits of that time.
This pack includes a typical meal in a restarant by the pool side.
- Round-way transport from Guadalajara.
- Restaurant lunch at the pool side.
- Guachmontones arecheological area admission.
- Museum admission.
- Guided tour in all the visiting places.
- Travel insurance.
- Old ranch entrance.
- Guided walk.
- Video traditional Teuchitlán presentation in the museum.
- Rio Verde visit.