Chipinque and San Pedro Garza García tourSKU: 10496
Description of Chipinque and San Pedro Garza García tourWe got the perfect experience to explore and discover one of the most beautiful areas of Mexico, where we can find one of the best ecological reserves, that is located in the Sierra Madre Oriental, inside the limits of the national park Cumbres de Monterrey.
This area is called Parque Ecologico Chipinque, and we'll have the opportunity to explore and practice hiking route, by its fascinating woods, see its vegetation and the wildlife of the region.
Also, we'll visit one of the most exclusive malls in town, and we'll have the chance of exploring the Casa del Sorteo TEC, one of the most legendary draws in the country. It has been around for more than 60 years! You'll get to have a taste on the chic side of Monterrey.
The itinerary of the outing is the following:
- Access to the ecological park Chipinque
- Visiting Casa del Sorteo TEC
- Cable-stayed bridge or Unity bridge
- Path around San Pedro Garza García
- Valle road
- San Pedro route
- Fiesta San Agustín square
- Valle Oriente gallery
- Tikal: shop of Mexican crafts
- Visiting Huasteca NL
*Bring comfy clothes and comfy footwear
*Carry your camera to take great pics!
- Transport from the hotel lobby
- Qualified guide
- Access to the areas mentioned on the itinerary