Tour to Cola de Caballo + Villa de SantiagoSKU: 10495
Description of Tour to Cola de Caballo + Villa de SantiagoThis is a guided tour to one of the most important waterfalls in Monterrey called Cola de Caballo.
We will also visit the Magical Town of Villa de Santiago, a small town where they still keep the cultural traditions of the north.
The itinerary of this guided tour is the following:
- Visit to the Natural Park La Estanzuela.
- Cola de Caballo State Park.
- Visit the Bungee and the Canopy Circuit of the hacienda - It is the biggest bungee of Mexico. The price of this activity does not include this activity).
- Visit to the artisans that are in charge of the production of carved pieces in quarry and reed.
- A visit to the Magical Town of Santiago.
- Santiago Apóstol Church.
- Plaza Ocampo.
- Santiago Museum.
- Cultural center.
- Lunch in the Típico restaurant. Food is not included.
- Shopping area Los Cavazos, where we can find crafts of the region such as saddlery, clay and quarry figures, apart from regional sweets.
- Transportation from the hotel´s lobby in which you will be staying.
- A specialized guide.
- Tickets to the places included in the itinerary.
Questions and answers about the activity