Tour and class of apple plantation in Zacatlán 1dSKU: 37512
Description of Tour and class of apple plantation in Zacatlán 1dThe Magic Town of Zacatlán de las Manzanas gets its name because it is one of the main apple producing centers in the country. In this guided tour we invite you to know and learn everything about the planting and cultivation of this emblematic fruit of the region.
Our adventure begins with a rich country breakfast where you can enjoy the natural landscapes of the place while you learn how to plant and grow the apple of the region also known as blueberry. At the end of the talk you can taste some delicious apple trees. Then we will move to the historic center of Zacatlán to know the most beautiful places of this Magic Town:
- Municipal Palace built in 1896.
- The famous Alberto Olvera Hernández watchmaking museum where the first monumental clock in Zacatlán was built.
- Paseo de la Barranca Museum with its 100 meters in length and thousands of pieces of glass.
- Floral clock, one of the most visited places in the town.
- Former Franciscan Convent and the Parish of St. Paul and St. Peter .
* This activity requires a minimum group of 5 people. We recommend you check it when making your reservation.
- Country breakfast
- Apple tour: plantation and cultivation class
- Tour to the historic center of Zacatlán
- Entrance to Museums