Hang-gliding advanced course in Valle de BravoSKU: 27844
Description of Hang-gliding advanced course in Valle de Bravo
This offer is aimed at all those who want to obtain a certification as a hang glider . You do not need to have previous knowledge or experience, since it will start from the first level. They can take this course from the age of 14 to 64. As a restriction, you must not weigh more than 95 kilograms. The duration will be 8 days or classes divided into 4 weekends .
You will learn this sport in one of the best settings, Valle de Bravo . You will learn from one of the best pilots in Mexico, so take advantage of it every minute. Among some of the things you will do, you will have 4 sessions of low altitude flight , which will consist of 10 flights per session. We'll practice until it's perfect!
Like any course, you will have the theoretical part where you will know a little history and other necessary concepts. This same theory will be put into practice, for 8 hours, what are you already excited about? Once we have passed practice and theory, the time will come when we will leave you "alone". These flights that you will do individually, will be monitored by a radio. We will supervise you in every move.
Your course will end with 1 graduation flight , you will have to show off 100%.
- 10 tandem training flights with a FEMEDA certified pilot *
- 4 low-altitude flight practice sessions, each session lasts approximately 4 hours, with approximately 10 flights per session
- 6 hours of theory in the classroom
- 8 hours of theory in practice
- 6 “solo” flights with radio advice
- 1 flight in "solo" graduation
- Transportation and flight equipment
This course has a total duration of 8 days.