Private helicopter flight over CDMX 30 minSKU: 45825
Description of Private helicopter flight over CDMX 30 min
Take a helicopter flight through one of the largest capitals in the world and get to know the amazing Mexico City on a flight that can be attended by a maximum of 3 people.
We have 3 route optionschoose the one you like best, they will all surprise you.
- Route 1: We will leave from the FBO hangar towards the city center, before we will pass through the Alameda Oriente, we will continue through the sunken park, the WTC and we will arrive at the center to see the Latin American Tower, the palace of Fine Arts, the Monument to the Revolution and we will continue the route through Paseo de la Reforma; here we will be able to observe from the air the Angel of Independence, the Stele of Light and the Castle of Chapultepec. Finally we will go to the Plaza de Toros, the Azul Stadium, the Hermanos Rodríguez Autodromo, the Palacio de los Deportes and the airport. This is a route to quickly get to know some of the most emblematic places in Mexico City.
- Ruta2 : We will take the helicopter in the FBO Hangar and we will visit the south of Mexico City, we will fly over the Alameda Oriente, the Cerro de la Estrella, Cuemanco and we will pass through Xochimilco and its wonderful canals. Then we will go to the San Juan Bautista Church, whose 16th century construction will enchant you, we will continue the route through the Dolores Olmedo museum, the Tlalpan Forest, the Azteca Stadium and our last point that we will see will be the training field of the América sports club.
- Route 3: Similarly, on this route we leave the Hangar FBO and start in the south of the city in Alameda Oriente, then we will go towards Insurgentes Sur until we reach Parque Hundido and the WTC. We will continue to the center of the city we will see the Latin American Tower, Fine Arts, the Plaza of the Three Cultures that you can enjoy from the heights. The route continues through the Foreign Relations Building and we will go north to visit the Basilica of Guadalupe, we will go to the Angel of Independence, we will observe the Estela de Luz, the Chapultepec Castle, the Blue State and the Plaza de Toros. We will finish with the Autodromo Hermanos Rodríguez, the Palacio de los Deportes and the Airport.
What is needed to take a helicopter flight? You must arrive 20 minutes in advance at the hangar to start with the preparations prior to the flight, we recommend you bring comfortable clothes and shoes.
- Helicopter flight with capacity for 3 people
- Bottle of water or soft drink.
- Private parking.
- Flight certificate.
- Personalized attention.
The helicopter flight lasts 30 minutes.
The hours of service for the helicopter flight are from 7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.