Walk through Santiago - Ameca 6 hoursSKU: 66663
Description of Walk through Santiago - Ameca 6 hoursTake advantage of this expedition surrounded by nature to get out of the routine and exercise surrounded by beautiful landscapes. It is a walk through the town of Santiago Cuahutenco , which is located at the foot of the Iztaccíhuatl volcano, better known as La Mujer Dormida.
We will begin our ascent through the town, we will arrive at a steep path that will take us to a valley from which we can see the entire mountain, although we depend on the weather conditions to have good visibility.
On the way back we will find a beautiful waterfall that will allow us to follow the river bed down until we return to the town of Santiago.
Our meeting will be at 7:20 am in Santiago Cuauhtenco and we will return at 3:35 pm. This is a basic level adventure but you need to be in good condition as we will reach a height of 3120 meters and we will walk 18 km. There will be one guide for every 4 people, and you don't have to worry since all of our guides are certified in first aid in remote areas.
We are waiting for you to live this adventure together.
* This experience requires a minimum of 4 people to carry out.
- One guide for every four people
- Guides with international experience and certification in first aid in remote areas
- Individual technical equipment: poles
- Medicine cabinet and radio
- Advice on training and personal equipment