Horse riding in Tequila RouteSKU: 47758
Description of Horse riding in Tequila RouteThe "Tequila Route" can be done by different means, one of them is taking a ride through the Magical Town of Tequila.
We leave from Guadalajara, Jalisco to the Magical Town of Tequila to begin with this fascinating adventure through this incredible place that we will go riding on horseback.
During this tour we will go through a Hacienda Tequilera with more than 150 years old, one of the oldest in the area where you will have a tequila tasting in which we will talk about the production process of this famous Distillate that is produced very carefully until you reach your table.
On the tour we will witness a Jima de Agave and eat at the only underground restaurant with distinctive Mexican treasures in tequila.
The activity will be unique, you will be the lucky ones who can share their presence on the tequila route and this exclusive restaurant .
- Round trip transportation from Guadalajara, Jal.
- Drinks in the van, soda, water, beer in tequila.
- Entrance to the Hacienda San José del Refugio.
- Guided tour of the interior and explanation of the tequila making process.
- Jima exhibition.
- Museum entrance to the old factory with tasting of Tequila.
- Horse rental the route can last from 60 min to 100 min.
- Caballerango Guide.
- Food in the "Taberna del Cofrade" (underground restaurant with distinctive treasures of Mexico).
- Fresh water during the meal (additional consumption on behalf of the client)
- Visit agave fields.
- English / Spanish driver guide from Guadalajara.
- Medical Assistance Insurance.
Round transportation from the city of Guadalajara, Jalisco to Amatitan - Tequila.