4 days kayak + tours pack in LoretoSKU: 23048
Description of 4 days kayak + tours pack in LoretoEnjoy this 4 days kayak tour in Baja California Sur, getting to know Loreto area in such an original way.
The recreational kayak and the ecoturism activity are each time more linked, so this pack includes more activities, like snorkel and guided tours.
You will be able to see whales, dolphins and more native fauna of the area during the kayaking routes. Moreover, the views of Sierra de la Giganta are unique per its culture and history it offers.
We will also visit the second mission done by the Jusuits and the better kept, "San Francisco Javier". We will listen and observe its multicolored fauna and living as a southern-californian farmer.
The Cortes sea is all a treasure: its crystal waters reflecting the sea life, or Loreto Bay National Park offers unique areas to practice this activity. The majority of the mexican sea mammals live here, and there are around 30 species, like dolphins, whales, sea dogs, sea turtles or coast birds, like penguins, pelicans, seagulls, among others.
The transportations are included.
- Arrival to Loreto at 11 a.m.
- Transportation to the hotel (check-in).
- 1 lunch.
- Visit to the Las Misiones museum and Misión de Nuestra Señora de Loreto.
- 3 Dinners.**
- 3 Breakfasts.**
- 3 Lunchs.**
- Coronados tour with kayak and snorkel.
- Visit to Frida Viewpoint.
- Visit to Petroglyphs camp and cave paintings.
- Transportation to San Javier and tour.
- Cheeses tour.
- 4 days guide.
- Transportation to the airport or bus at 4 p.m.
- 5 nights 3* hotel accomodation.
Kids under 12 years old will share the room with their parents. Over 12 years old, will pay as an adult accomodation.