Teotihucán camp through the agesSKU: 63407
Deal overviewAsk for information
Description of Teotihucán camp through the ages
Travel back in time with us and discover the wonders that hide the city where the gods were made.
In the company of our fun staff live an unforgettable experience, where you will learn about one of the most important cultures in Mexico.
Tour the most representative sites of Teotihuacán accompanied by a specialized guide. All our activities are designed for the age of the participants, in which through games and dynamics they will learn while having fun.
- Quetzalcoatl pyramid and the citadel: Appreciate the quadrangle, the slope-board to build pyramids and burials.
- Pyramid of the Sun: See the orientation of the city from north to south through the road of the dead.
- Temple of the Jaguars: Look at the wall painting, understand the cosmogony and how the social structure is formed.
- Pre-Hispanic workshops: Participants will have access to 4 workshops: mud, paint, obsidian and maguey.
Recommended : Primary and Secondary
Note: The price will be affected depending on the size and needs of the group.
- Site access fees.
- Transfer by GT bus
- 4 workshops per student: Obsidian + maguey + Teotihuacan painting + mud
- Recreational Program
- Food: 1 full meal at 3 times
- Accident insurance + traveler's insurance
- Courtesies for organizers
- Counselors (1 per 10 participants on average)
- 1 Program Coordinator
- 1 Operational Coordinator
- 1 Certified Paramedic
- 1 Specialized guide
He walked one day, round trip.
The scheduled departure is 7:30 and the return 18:30
Large tourism buses
- Travel insurance
- Air conditioning
- TV screens