Multi-adventure camp in VeracruzSKU: 53247
Deal overviewAsk for information
Description of Multi-adventure camp in VeracruzTake a few days to escape from traffic, meet nature and feel like a child again. Come and enjoy all the activities we have for you. Live the experience, for 4 days, of swimming in a waterfall, rafting, hiking and telling stories under the starry sky of Veracruz.
All this you can do in our camp on the banks of the Filobobos River, you can visit archaeological sites, go hiking thematic within our more than six hectares or cool off in our pool. Our itinerary is:
- Day 1: We will use it so that you can settle in comfortably, get to know our different thematic areas, relax in the pool or enjoy our playgrounds. After a delicious dinner, we will live together in a fun campfire .
- Day 2: We will start with the action, as we will take you to discover the river that gives entrance to the wonderful “El Encanto” canyon, with walls of more than 100 meters in height that will leave you astonished. We will also visit the waterfall "La Catedral de la Naturaleza" . Then we will river descent for 3 hours until we reach a suspension bridge, during the tour we will do various activities. In the afternoon, after lunch, we will go on a hiking route , so you can discover the area where the camp is located and admire the local fauna and flora. You will have free time in the afternoon and after dinner we will visit the town of Tlapacoyan.
- Day 3: We will assign you to do another hiking route, but this time we will do it in the high ridge area, an exceptional place to admire the spectacular landscapes that surround us. At the end, we will rafting and visit areas of great beauty such as the Cola de Caballo waterfall, an underground river and even an area of fossils. In the afternoon you will have free time to enjoy the pool or our facilities to rest.
- Day 4: We will continue with the visit to an archaeological zone called “Cuajilote” of Totonaca origin. Returning to the camp we will have the last meal and it will be time to say goodbye.
Come live this fantastic experience with your family or friends. We also host school or business groups.
- Use of camp facilities
- 8 foods
- 1 river descent
- Visit archaeological zone
- Accident Medical Expense Insurance
- Bunk beds
- Hot and cold showers