4 days tour in ChiapasSKU: 7354
Description of 4 days tour in ChiapasThis tour lasts 4 days and leads you to discover the most wonderful landscapes that you've ever seen in the beautiful state of Chiapas.
Day 1: Departure from San Cristobal de las Casas to start our tour in Las Nubes, entering the ecotourist center and doing adventure activities in this beautiful place where we will spend the night.
Day 2: after having breakfast we will transfer to ecotourist center of Guacamayas, where we will sail on boats through Lacantun River. Inside the natural reserve of the Montes Azules Biosphere, sleeping one night in Las Guacamayas.
Day 3: transfer from Las Guacamayas until the archaeological zone Yaxhilan where we will sail through the Usumacinta River, natural division between Mexico and Guatemala, to get to the Lacandona Jungle and sleep in Lacanja.
Day 4: visit the Agua Azul Cascades to continue the tour to Misol-Ha. Once fiished this tour we transfer to Villahermosa where the tour finishes.
- 3 Amercian breakfast per person: eggs, coffee or tea, fuit, juice, bread, mermalade and butter
- Entrance: Las Nubes, Agua Azul cascade, Misol-Ha cascade, Corozal border, Yaxchilan
- Corozal border boat
- Las Guaca boat
- Yaxchilan guide
- 1 night in the cabin of ecotourist center Las Nubes
- 1 night in the cabin of ecotourist center Las Guacamayas
- 1 night in the cabin of Lacandona Jungle
- 3 American breakfast: eggs, coffee, tea, juice, bread, mermalade and butter