Rafting and visit to Bonampak archaeological zoneSKU: 57202
Description of Rafting and visit to Bonampak archaeological zoneWe will start this adventure picking you up from your hotel in Palenque. We will visit Bonampak and its famous archaeological area. There, we will see murals to understand pre-Colombian society. These paintings contain more than 790 years of history.
After this tour, we will go hiking entering Lacandona jungle, where we will see varied wildlife including trees over 197 feet tall.
The authentic adventure will start with the rafting descent in the river going along waterfalls and jumping sometimes.
You will also swim in the waterfall for a while. Once this activity is over, you will be given a meal before getting in the vehicle to go back to your hotel.
- To be able to swim.
- To be over 8 years old.
- Wear comfortable clothes and footwear.
- Swimsuit and sandals.
- Cap and sun glasses.
- Sun cream.
- Extra money for personal expenses.
- Guided visit.
- Round transportation from your hotel *Archaeological area entrance.
- Breakfast served in buffet.
- Rafting equipment (helmet, life vest and roars).
- Adventure insurance.
- Maya Lacandon qualified guide.