Scuba diving trip to Media LunaSKU: 36993
Description of Scuba diving trip to Media LunaEscape with us on a scuba diving weekend that you will love. We leave from Mexico City on an expedition of 3 days and 3 nights in San Luis Potosi to practice scuba diving in the Media Luna natural spring, or known as well as Mamaut Lagoon. Besides, we will visit the Huasteca Potosina where also we will have the opportunity to practice scuba diving in the known ''Puente de Dios''.
This trippackage includes hospitality, food, transport, guides and equipemnt, in other words all the necessary things for your scuba diving trip to be incredible.
Our trip schedule is the following:
- Departure: at 22:30 pm to arrive to San Luis Potosi
- First day: we will dedicate our first day on going directly to Media Luna natural spring with the equipemnt and guides.
- Second day: we are going to Huasteca to the zone of Puente de Dios where you can do scuba diving if you want, or walk. After, we will continue our tour to the national park until getting to the impressive and famous cascade called ''Tamasopo''. To end, we are having for dinner a traditional meal of the Rio Verde zone.
- Third day: prepare to return to Media Luna natural well because we are going to do some dives. We will get and enter a place called ''La Cuevita'' which is a submarine sanctuary. To end the day, we will eat a delicious barbecue and get to the bus on our way back.
Book your spot on this amazing trip.
Attention: also those who don't practice scuba diving can join us. Just look for your package on our guests to Media Luna.
Our next tour: November 10th until November 3th 2016
- 2 night hospitality
- 3 breakfast
- 2 dinners
- entrance to Media Luna natural spring, Tamasopo Cascades, Puente de Dios and othe rplaces
- 6-8 dives
- local guides
- food in the transfers D.F- Rio Verde-DF
- scuba diving equipment
- personal expenses
- Iace Toyota: 6 to 10 people
- Sprinter Mercedes Benz: 12 to 16 people
- Special bus: minimum 20 people
- Volvo: minimum 44 people