3 days of ecotourist route in Sierra GordaSKU: 37953
Description of 3 days of ecotourist route in Sierra GordaGo on an adventure to Sierra Gorda! consists on walking through the most beautiful natural landscapes of the mountain. This tour lasts 3 days walking through the following places:
- Pinal de Amoles: in this place we can feel and live the mountain in its esence. Besides, we will take you to the higest pointwiew called Cuatro Palos. We can also find in this region the famous ex-convent of Bucareli.
- Chuveje Cascade: this cascade has 30 meters of water fall, located also in Pinal de Amoles.
- Visit to Milenario Tree: this ancient tree is found the Concá community, one of the 5 Franciscan missions.
- Visit to Adjuntas River: this beautiful river zone located in Concá is where 2 other rivers are joined forming a beautiful landscape.
- Walking Escanela River: located in Pinal de Amoles, it is a canyon that has formed thanks to the river fall.
- Visit to 5 Franciscan missions: distributed in the different municipalities that form Sierra Gorda. These buildings were declared World Heritage by UNESCO and are: Misión de Santiago de Jalpa, Santa María de la Purísima Concepción, San Francisco de Asis, Nuestra Senora de la Luz and San Miguel Concá.
- Tour to Edward James Surrealist Castle: this garden is an obligatory place to visit for all those that are in Sierra Gorda and in Huasteca Potosina, because it reunites a series of monuments and statues that make this visit fun.
- Visit to Puente de Dios: these are natural wells in Huasteca Potosina where the water is crystalline and the river has erosed so much that the rock has formed this bridge figure.
* The price includes transportation from Querétaro, but if you want transportation from CD Mexico, Morelia, León or Guadalajara, we also have departures. Ask the prices on our phone.
- 3 day walking tour
- 2 nights of hospitality
- Breakfast day 1 and 2
- Terrestal transport
- All the mentioned visits
- Expert guides