Guided tour to Coba, Mayan meeting + abseilingSKU: 46451
Description of Guided tour to Coba, Mayan meeting + abseilingCome and meet the highest Mayan temple of the Yucatan peninsula!
For that purpose, we must go to Cobá. We will do so on a guided tour, getting around the striking archaeological remains that we will find in the heart of the jungle. You will also participate in a series of fun activities for you to get approached to the Mayan culture.
Our day of activities starts early in the morning. We wll pick you and your companions up to the hotel you are lodged in.
- First, we will reach Cobá to meet a present Mayan community, where you will take part in an ancient Mayan ritual.
- Then, we will abseil down walls of 55 feet (17 meters) in an open-air cenote.
- Next, this wonderful day will continue hiking across the jungle as we learn about the wildlife of the southeast of Mexico.
- Near Cobá there is a crystal-waters cenote where you can go for a refreshing swim.
- After taking a dip, you will fly over the jungle riding 2 zip lines that cross the Caimán and the Vida cenotes.
- For taking a break, we invite you to canoe in a beautiful and calm lagoon. Then, we will take a delicious lunch composed of typical dishes in a place whose views are stunning.
- To conclude, we will take a tour around the archeological remains of Cobá. Have your camera ready to save these wonderful and ancient temples and pyramids forever.
- Typical lunch
- Bilingual guide
- Equipment for the activities
- Access to the archaeological site
- Towel and locker