Multi-adventure visit in ecopark 3:30 HrsSKU: 57162
Description of Multi-adventure visit in ecopark 3:30 HrsJoin us on this tour where we will do a circuit of multiple adventure sports , on this trip we will enter the jungle , where you will be guided by one of our professional guides, who will instruct you on everything we see.
We will enjoy a canopy tour of 7 zip lines, located among the hundreds of trees type Chicozapote, originating in this area.
At the end we will climb to ATVs, to go to explore amazing views on nature trails, feeling the adrenaline venturing on this journey that has not ended here, since then we will cool off in a cenote of fresh water.
We are on Km 16 of the Cenotes Route, in Puerto Morelos, Quintana Roo, Mexico . Visit our ecopark, in the middle of virgin jungle, we are close to the Central Vallarta population, an old chichero camp founded in 1962.
* No experience in extreme sports or driver's license required.
* We have a special price for children
- 120 kg maximum zip line weight and 120 cm minimum height.
- Pay attention at all times, follow the guide's instructions.
- Guided tour
- Round transportation service.
- Swim in open and / or closed cave cenote.
- Mexican snack consisting of a burrito and Jamaican water.
- The park works from 9 in the morning until 5 in the afternoon.
- 2 shifts for the start of reservations, at 9-10 in the morning and at 1-2 in the afternoon.