Reef snorkeling and lunch at Isla ContoySKU: 61232
Description of Reef snorkeling and lunch at Isla Contoy
We invite you to swim in the reef of Isla Contoy National Park being one of the most special places of the Riviera Maya due to its diversity of animal species with its turquoise waters and being the first national protected area.
The day begins with pick-up at your hotel at the scheduled time and at approximately 9:00 am the tour begins with a breakfast at the private marina, from where we will leave to Isla Contoy on a private boat trip for only 30 minutes.
Before arriving in Contoy we will make a stop to do some snorkeling in the reef Isla Contoy National Park. Upon arrival we will admire the natural beauty of the island and take a walk, visiting the Museum of Marine Biology, which shows the flora and fauna of the island, we will go up to the viewpoint to take photos of the island and its beaches and visit the lagoon where we can see different species of birds.
The meal will be made overlooking the sea and Tikin Xic style fish and chicken will be prepared on the barbecue grill. After eating your lunch, you will have free time to rest, swim and sunbathe.
After Isla Contoy the day continues in Isla Mujeres where there will be time to get to know the island and indicate the time to return to the pier, to end the day around 5:30 pm.
IMPORTANT: The activity takes place on Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday.
- Guide certified by Isla Contoy National Park
- Welcome coffee, milk, sweet bread, natural orange juice, sandwich and fruit.
- Water, soft drinks and beers throughout the day.
- Lunch: Tikin Xic style fish, grilled chicken accompanied by rice, salad, vegetables, fruit and tortillas, water, soft drinks and beer (after snorkeling)
- Private round trip transportation with air conditioning
- Boat, comfortable and equipped.