1 night at cabins, Nanciyaga Ecological ReserveSKU: 10331
Description of 1 night at cabins, Nanciyaga Ecological ReserveThe Nanciyaga Ecological Reserve is a protected area that contains the last vestiges of the tropical rainforest in Catemaco.
You can spend a relaxing and at the same time adventurous weekend in this natural sanctuary, resting in our cabins on the shore of the lake and enjoying a lot of sunlight. Also, this offer includes massages with natural oils and a beauty treatment with mud.
As for the adventure, you will explore the rainforest with specialized guides and have a canoe or kayak trip on the lake. These trips will allow you to observe a wide range of birds, mammals and reptiles.
*The price for 2 people is for an individual cabin or for a cabin for two. The price for 4 is for a family cabin and the price for 8 is for a cabin for groups.
- accommodation in cabins
- mud treatments
- massages with natural oils
- swimming in a spring (mineral water)
- use of canoes, kayaks, life jackets, paddles and torches
- guided tour in the rainforest
- use of Nipapaqui, a house of self-spoiling, private bath in the spring
- use of Tapeixtle, a cabin in the rainforest, to observe the flora and fauna
- individual / double cabins for 2 people
- family cabins for 4 people
- group cabins for 8 people