Skydiving, paintball and more in MorelosSKU: 44754
Description of Skydiving, paintball and more in MorelosJoin us in a unique adventure on the 9th, 10th and 11th of September. Experience the intense sensations of abseiling, playing paintball, sliding down zip line, participating in fantastic tour and... skydiving!
The experience itself will take place in Tequesquitengo, nonetheless, we will depart from Veracruz on the 9th of September at 11:00 PM. We will make a stop in Xalapa to pick up the rest of participants.
We will arrive to the state of Morelos early in the morning to head towards the Apotla Adventure Park, where we will carry out different activities:
- Abseiling in a rock wall of about 164 feet (50 meters).
- Paintball in a shaded field with trenches and a bunker.
- Zip-line of 754 feet (230 meters).
- Guided hiking tour across the paths of Cañada del Tiempo. It will take us about 1 hour and 30 minutes. On it we will explore a cave inhabited by bats and decorated by cave paintings. We will also cross hanging bridges and see fossilized leaves.
On the last day we will get started at 9:00 AM to Tequesquitengo. There is where we will go up to 9,000 feet above the land to jump with the parachute.
Then, at 6:00 PM we take our transportation to return to Xalapa and Veracruz.
- Parachuting from 9,000 feet.
- Traveler's insurance.
- Abseiling in a wall of 164 feet.
- Paintball: ammunition of 100 paintballs and safety equipment.
- Zip-line of 754 feet.
- Guided tour to Cañada del Tiempo.