Practise and classes for Open Water certificationSKU: 27734
Description of Practise and classes for Open Water certificationThe price is the whole course in Open Water (Aguas Abiertas), that covers the practice and the theory to obtain the SSI international certification (Scuba School International).
Acompanied by a certified instructor, we offer you:
- 12 hours of theory classes
- 4 practise session in a pool (2 hours each session)
- 4 diving in open water on a week end.
Once the course is finished you will be able to do the transaction of your certification.
IMPORTANT: This price DOES NOT include:
- The Didactic pack of Open Water Diver of SSI. This has to be paid in dollars and the price may vary.
- Transaction fees.
- Medical valuation
- Practise trip in open water and equipment renting.
- Entrance to the pool where the practice takes place
- Scuba diving equipment for the pool: oxygen tank, buoyancy control device, regulator, and weight belt.
- Theory homework