Scuba diving trip to Media Luna Lake and moreSKU: 36943
Description of Scuba diving trip to Media Luna Lake and moreScuba diving and travel go hand-in-hand! And we have organized a scuba diving trip that will leave you speechless. Everything is included in this adventure to the lake of Media Luna, also known as Mammoth Lake. You just need to have a scuba diving certificate to join us.
This trip starts in Ciudad de México. It includes accommodation, breakfasts, lunches and dinner. We will also go for other trips, such as the one to Huasteca Potosina to explore the area known as "Puente de Dios" and the Tamasopo Waterfall.
During the trip, we will carry out between 6 and 8 dives.
Our plan is setting off at about 10:30 p.m. on the Thursday you chose to then return on the next Sunday at about 10:30 p.m. We will follow the next scuba diving itinerary:
- Friday: amazing subaquatic experiences at Media Luna Lake/ Mammoth Lake.
- Saturday: if the weather is good, we will start the day early to enjoy a walk at the countryside. Then, we will scuba dive at the pond Puente de Dios. Afterwards, we will have lunch before visiting the beautiful waterfalls of Tamasopo. Dinner will be served in a typical restaurant called La Chaparrita, near the cathedral of the city of Río Verde.
- Sunday: we will return to the Media Luna Lake to enjoy a scuba diving session in deep waters. On this session, everyone who dare could get into a subaquatic cave that we call "El Santuario". After this dive, we will wrap up the activity in Río Verde to enjoy a tasty barbecue, hosted by our dear friends Saúl and María Elena. After dinner, we will head towards Ciudad de Mexico.
Enjoy a unique trip accompanied by other scuba diving enthusiasts like you!
You can also come accompanied by people who have never dived. Please look for the corresponding offer for him/her with the same itinerary as this one. Note that groups will be closed one week before the trip starts.
- Transportation from Ciudad de México.
- 2 nights accommodation.
- All local transportations.
- 3 breakfasts, 3 lunches and 2 dinners.
- Access to La Media Luna Lake, Puente de Dios, Tamasopo Waterfalls and to any other location during our trip.
- 6-8 total dives.
- Materials: tank, belt and weights.
- Local guides and one instructor for every 5 divers.
-Food during the transportations to and from Ciudad de México and Río Verde.
-Fins, goggles and snorkel.
-SCUBA gear: regulator and buoyancy control device.
-Any personal purchase
- For up to 6 parcipants: a Lace (Toyota) can,
- For up to 16 particpants: a Sprinter (Mercedes Benz) van.