Diving course in Mexico City 36 hoursSKU: 41049
Description of Diving course in Mexico City 36 hours
In this basic diving course you will be able to master recreational diving techniques, it will allow you to know the physical and physiological changes that occur in your body when you have contact with the underwater environment. You will take this course at our facilities located in the Venustiano Carranza Delegation, in the Colonia Popular Rastro .
They will train you to handle the basic equipment that consists of fins, visor and snorkel, you will know efficiently the autonomous equipment or SCUBA tank, regulator and compensator vest to perform safe dives.
The duration of the course is 8 to 9 weeks , you will have theoretical sessions in which you will be given a course manual with audiovisual materials, practical classes of an approximate duration of 2 hours each, you will use the scuba team from first class.
The effective class time is from 32 to 36 hours.
- Handbok manual with audio-visual materials
- Diving immersable table (Dive planner)
- Snorkeling log book
- Basic equipment rental (flippers, mask, snorkel and ballast)
- Autonomous equipment (diving cylinder, regulator with instruments and compensating vest).
- Snorkeling insurance during the course (including trips)
- Certified instructors
- 8 weeks of practical classes of free snorkeling and with the equipment. 2 hours per class.
- 8 weeks of theoretical classes of 2 hours per class.