Diving in Veracruz with accommodation in a 5 * hotelSKU: 41273
Description of Diving in Veracruz with accommodation in a 5 * hotelReady for an amazing day-out exploring the sea life in one of the more touristic areas very near Ciudad de México (CDMX, hereinafter): in the Parque Nacional Submarino ("Underwater National Park"), you will be able to swim and dive discovering lush reefs, underwater caves, sink ships, gradients and other locations under the sea quite appropriate for snorkelling and diving.
You will fall in love with these crystal-clear water and the richness of the locale sea flora an fauna species. You will be impressed by partying atmosphere that characterize the "Jarocho" culture (tradition and culture from Veracruz) full of fun, joyfulness, tasty food and very touristic places to visit, like Fortress San Juan de Ulúa, interactive museum "Guanajuato", awesome Museo Naval ("Navy Museum") or one of the best aquariums in all Mexico: "Acuario de Veracruz".
This package includes full board accommodation in a 5-star hotel, transportation service, diving, walking tours, professional guides and instructors and equipment. In sum, everything you will need to have the time of your life is included!
Take a look at the schedule:
- Starting at 17:30, we will go way to traditional and fantastic Port of Veracruz, where we will spend one night.
- 1st day: We will take a complete breakfast buffet and, after that, we will move to the diving center to start having the first impressions about this amazing water sport. Coming back to the hotel, we will have lunch —a traditional homemade "Jarocha" meal— and visit one of the touristic places we have previously chosen.
- 2nd day: The same plan than the first day, changing the meal and the location that we are going to visit.
- 3rd day: Always taking into account the weather and sea conditions, we will go diving whether in open sea or in the traditional selected areas of the sink boat "C-50 Riva Palacio". Other options available for diving are the called Catedrales ("Cathedrals"), boat "Cabo-Mex), El Jardín ("The Garden") or El Panteón ("The Mausoleum").
Book now and enjoy this amazing trip in an outstanding natural reserve.
Notice that you could always be accompanied by friends or relatives even if they do not want take the diving activity for a very good price. Just ask!
- Transportation service
- 3-night stay
- 3 breakfasts
- 3 lunches
- 2 dinners
- 2 dives per day
- Professional locale instructors (1 per 5 divers)
- Tickets to Fortress San Juan de Ulúa, Museo Naval, Museo Guanajuato or Aquarium Verzacruz, among other touristic places.
- Meals on journeys from and back to CDMX
- Diving vest and manometer
- Personal expenses of any kind
- Iace Toyota: 6-10 people.
- Esprinter Mercedes Benz: 12-16 people.
- Coach: +20 people.
- Volvo: 40 people.