2x3 Promotion in PADI Open Water Diver CourseSKU: 8861
Description of 2x3 Promotion in PADI Open Water Diver CourseWould you like to start your journey in the world of diving ? The Open Water Diver PADI course is the door to this fascinating water sport . We offer you certification as a diver with this 3 and a half week course at our facilities in the Arboledas neighborhood in the city of Querétaro.
The Open Water Diver course is the most popular and recognized worldwide, it is the basic training of recreational diving. Thousands of people have taken it around the world allowing them to dive anywhere. The advantage of taking it is that you don't need previous experience.
The course is divided into three phases:
- Theoretical session: you can take these sessions virtually or in person, here we will teach you how to use the equipment, the security measures and rules to follow, the skills and necessary skills in your dives.
- Practical pool sessions: you will apply what you have learned in the theoretical sessions. Our facilities are perfectly equipped for these practices.
- Practical sessions in open water : during an accreditation trip we will carry out a minimum of 4 real dives in open water. The costs of the accreditation trip are borne by the student.
During the course we will provide you with the necessary equipment scuba. We ask you to check the price of the basic equipment (fins, visor and snorkel) and access to the pool when making your reservation. We guarantee a high quality and safe course since our instructors are PADI certified.
Make up your mind and start this adventure with your Open Water Diver certification that will allow you to discover the beauty and spectacular nature of the marine world.
- Theoretical classes in virtual or face-to-face format
- Teaching material
- Practical sessions in pool
- 4 open water dives during an accreditation outing
- Scuba equipment needed
- Air Loads
- PADI Open Water Diver Certification
- Theoretical classes: Thursday from 6:00 to 7:30 pm.
- Practical classes: Saturdays from 2:00 to 4:30 pm and / or Sundays from 9:00 to 11:30 am