Two dive sessions in the cenotes of MéridaSKU: 17940
Description of Two dive sessions in the cenotes of MéridaIf you would like to get to know these famous waterbodies that are scattered all over the Yucatan Peninsula, our company located in Yucatán (Mexico) invites you to come with us to explore one of the numerous cenotes of the region.
The cenotes are subterranean tunnel and river systems. Exploring these caves is a unique experience as they hide a huge variety of rock formations, light streams and gardens that together form an otherworldly scenery. The ancient Maya considered the cenotes as places of worship due to their beauty and mysteriousness.
This tour is perfect for all those who like cave diving. With this one they can prolong a standard tour, diving further and deeper.
- 2 dives in 2 amazing cenotes
- transportation in an air-conditioned vehicle with travel insurance
- certified cave diver (Cavern/Dive Master) guide with rescue and first aid skills
- support people on the surface and on the shore
- rescue equipment, ropes, carabiners and abseiling equipment (if needed)
- scuba gear: tank, weight belt with weights
- non-alcoholic drinks
- entrance fees
- we bring oxygen, first-aid kit and the skills for using it properly