Tour 2 hrs Seway Zócalo of DFSKU: 8004
Description of Tour 2 hrs Seway Zócalo of DFEnjoy an original tour through the downtown of the capital of our country and one of the most important cities in the world. On a segway you will live 2 intense hours of fun in the company of your family and friends, don't think twice and get to know DF:
• Monument to Columbus
• Imperial Hotel
• Little Horse Monument.
• National Lottery.
• Little Horse Tower.
• Newspapers (Universal, Prensa, Excelsior).
• Alameda Park
• Hemicycle to Juarez.
• Palace of Fine Arts
• House of Tiles
• Convent of San Francisco de Asis
• Iturbide Palace
• House of the Professed
• National Palace
• Metropolitan Cathedral
• Manuel Tolsa Square
• Post Office
15-minute training to learn how to use SEGWAY equipment.
Bilingual guide (English-Spanish).
Cultural and Historical explanation of the places to visit.
Safety equipment: Helmet and Reflective Vest
- the tour.
- 15-minute training to learn how to use SEGWAY equipment.
- Bilingual guide (English - Spanish).
- Cultural and Historical explanation of the places to visit.
- Safety equipment: Helmet and Reflective Vest
- SEGWAY and/or TRIKKE equipment to carry out