Tandem parachute jumping at 13000 feet in TequesSKU: 36233
Description of Tandem parachute jumping at 13000 feet in TequesWould you like to feel a high adrenaline rush? Then you should try parachute jumping, that´s your best choice to feel this exciting moment. And the most important thing: the parachute jump takes place in the most wonderful place of Morelos, Mexico!
A skilled and experienced monitor will join you all the time to guarantee an unique experience:
- Jump from the aircraft at 13.000 feet above sea level, while reaching speed until 124.28 miles per hour (200 km/h) at free fall and feel flying for 30 seconds!
- Don´t need previous experience, just enjoy!
- The monitor will join you all the time to guarantee your joy and security as well. Let us tell you our Flight Club has an exemplary record, ZERO incidents for more than 40 years. We guarantee your experience will be an unforgettable one for sure!
- Our skilled staff will make this experience unforgettable and unique for you, since their main motivation is your safety and satisfaction.
RESERVE YOUR PLACE TODAY!
*Bear in mind:
-Our activities usually take place on the weekends. For those groups that want to do it during the week (+6 people), reservation must be made at least two weeks beforehand.
-Due to the many elements (weather, technical conditions, location restrictions, etc.) that this sport depends on, we suggest that you reserve at least 4 hours to practice this activity for the day of your reservation.
- Tandem jumping at 13.000 foots above sea level
- Skilled and experienced monitor
- Training class
- Comfortable facilities
- Free parking
You are required a 3 hours approximately time frame in the club in case of any mishaps.