Swim with Whale Shark Bahía de los Ángeles 4 dSKU: 65680
Description of Swim with Whale Shark Bahía de los Ángeles 4 dCome and live an unforgettable experience when swimming with whale sharks in the Bahía de los Ángeles in Baja California . We have prepared a 4 days tour in which we will take you to different points of interest and tourist attractions, the main activity being swimming with these incredible animals.
It is important to take into account that the season of the whale shark in Mexico is from June 21 to October 30, which will help you plan your vacation better and this spectacular tour.
- Day 1: We will have breakfast in the town of San Vicente and we will arrive at the hotel to do beach activities and enjoy the afternoon.
- Day 2: Breakfast at the hotel and then head to La Lobera , natural habitat of seals and sea lions, here you can appreciate beautiful landscapes. We will go to the town of El Rosario to taste a delicious typical meal. In the afternoon we will go to the desert Cataviña to visit the cave paintings of more than 10 thousand years and that are in a cave, on the way we will be able to observe beautiful cetaceans endemic to this place up to 20 m high. Finally we will arrive at the Bahía de los Angeles to enjoy free time and rest for the next day.
- Day 3: Breakfast at the hotel and we return to the Bahía de los Ángeles for sighting and swimming with the impressive whale sharks. You will live an unforgettable experience when swimming and being close to them, you should know that they are totally harmless to humans and that they feed mainly on plankton , so we are not in danger from be close to them. Their large size is impressive but you will realize that they are docile and very friendly beings. Back at the hotel we will offer you a lunch in the restaurant and you will have the afternoon free.
- Day 4: Breakfast and departure back to Tijuana, Rosarito or Ensenada.
* This tour requires a minimum of 3 people to be carried out.
- Visit to La Lobera
- Visit to the cave paintings of Cataviña
- Whale shark watching and swimming
- Certified guide