Fly in Ultralight Cascadas del Aguacero 30 minSKU: 56096
Description of Fly in Ultralight Cascadas del Aguacero 30 minWe will begin this light aircraft tour by visiting the "Las Cotorras" abyss, a gigantic hole on the rocks with more than 100 meters width and depth, where the true parrots or "cotorras" have made their nests, and will sing for you along the journey.
After this incredible natural spectacle, we will head to La Conchuda, a great canyon that we will overfly heading towards the south until we reach the Aguacero waterfalls.
These waterfalls are originated in La Conchuda canyon, as their crystal-clear waters descent to its bottom. In charge of piloting the light aircraft will be an expert pilot with more than 30 years of experience that you will be able to communicate with thanks to the intercom helmet that you will be wearing.
The restrictions and regulations to fly on the ultralight aircraft are the following:
- For safety reasons, if you suffer from any heart conditions or are afraid of the heights, you cannot go on board.
- Cameras or mobile phones are not allowed on board unless strapped.
- The maximum weight to go on this tour is 115 kg.
- The minimum age to go on board this aircraft is 7 years old, and need to be accompanied by an adult. Children under 18 years old will need to show an authorization signed by a parent or tutor.
- If you are under the influence of alcohol or any drug, you will not be allowed on board.
We also have a few recommendations to help you make the most of this trip:
- Wear comfortable or sports shoes.
- If you don't wear earrings it will be easier for you to put your helmet on.
- Wear your hair on a tie.
If you would like to take the memories of this experience home, you can also make a video of you for an additional price. We are located only 3 km away from the start of the road to Sima de las Cotorras, in Coita, at approximately 40 minutes from Tuxtla. We also have a private parking space for clients only.
- 30 min ultralight flight.
- Intercom helmet.
- Expert pilot.