Via Ferrata and Rappel in Mineral del Chico 2 dSKU: 66120
Description of Via Ferrata and Rappel in Mineral del Chico 2 dAre you a lover of ecotourism and have an adventurous spirit? We have a tour for you that you will love. For two days we take you to live to the extreme one of the 5 Magical Towns of Hidalgo, we talk about Mineral del Chico . Discover and explore its most beautiful corners.
Mineral del Chico is a picturesque town surrounded by forests and rock formations which allows it to offer its visitors the practice of adventure sports and ecotourism activities. Our two-day tour will allow you to witness it.
This will be our itinerary:
- Day 1: we will do Via Ferrata in la Tanda , a mountain over 200 meters high. We will climb to the top with the help of ladders, suspension bridges, railings, grab bars and steel installations. At the end we will do two descents of rappel , one of 80 meters and the other of 120 meters. A journey full of challenges and challenges.
At the end of this adventure we will visit the town center where you can see the cast iron fountain, the Church of the Immaculate Conception and its famous clock > whose machinery was built in the same workshop as London's Big Ben. You can visit the market and enjoy the gastronomy of the region.
We will continue the visit to the viewpoint natural Peña del Cuervo , here you can admire spectacular natural landscapes along with its rock formations called Las Monjas and the town of Mineral of the Boy.
To end the day, we will return to a camp where music and bonfires will be waiting for you and a small one with coffee and bread from the region. You can rest in a tent and regain strength for the next day of tour.
- Day 2: we will start with a delicious regional breakfast and then head to the Contadero , a place full of labyrinths of rock formations, while you walk through it, our guide will tell you their old stories.
Don't forget to bring comfortable clothes, preferably sports clothes, two pairs of boots or tennis shoes, two waterproof jackets, sunscreen and fly repellent.
- Via Ferrata
- Safety equipment necessary for each activity
- Assistants with rescue team
- Tickets to activities
- Snacks: water bottles and energy bars
- Tent house, sleeping bag and blankets
- Medical insurance