Tour Xel Há with a view of Coba price for childrenSKU: 48088
Description of Tour Xel Há with a view of Coba price for childrenRound transportation from Hotel- Parque Xel-Há México-Hotel on a bus with air conditioning and tour driver.
Make your holidays in Riviera Maya super pleasant, this offer includes round transportation from your hotel located in the hotel area of Cancún- Riviera Maya and Playa del Carmen, to visit Coba, one of most important archaeological ruins of the Mayan civilization.
This offer is available for kids between the ages of 5 to 11 years old who come accompanied by their parents or guardians. The route across the archaeological ruins will last 2 hours and 45 minutes approximately, and we'll do it on tricycles, which will make our visit even more fun.
We'll arrive at "Xel - Ha" at 12:00, it'll be the time to enjoy the over 20 attractions of the park, which includes lianas that are hanging in the middle of the water, travels on inflatable donuts in the swamp, or jumping from the Cliff of Courage.
You'll also be able to enjoy a buffet meal that has a great variety of dishes.
- Transportation Service Archaeological Zone Cobá - Xel-Há
- Light breakfast on board (Bread, fruit, coffee)
- Entrance to the Archaeological Area
- Specialized bilingual guide
- Bicycles / Tricycles at the Archaeological Area
- All-Inclusive Entrance to Xel-Ha Park
- Transportation from the transfer center to hotels
- Services: restrooms, dressing rooms, showers, lounge chairs, hammocks, rest areas
- Safety bags to make the river tours, life jackets, floating donuts and parking lot
- The Coba / Xel-Ha Tour is available on Tuesdays and Thursdays