Wine and cheese route in QuerétaroSKU: 43022
Description of Wine and cheese route in Querétaro
This offer is for people with an interest in the gastronomic world, who love good food and with a special interest in wine and cheese.
- Our exquisite tour begins in the historic center of Querétaro, it will be our meeting point to go to the municipality of El Marqués, where we will go to a cheese farm , the tour will be progressive and they will show us the < strong> four stages of cheese with a small tasting.
- We will go to the Magical Town of Tequisquiapan, during the tour we will listen to a brief historical review and we will have free time to make purchases.
- Our gastronomic tour continues at the Finca Sala Vivé de Freixenet, one of the best producing houses in the country, we will visit the cava and they will explain the process of sparkling wine Mainly, a tasting and a complimentary glass are included.
- To conclude the tour, we will pass the Magical Town of San Sebastián de Bernal , we will visit the slopes of La Peña, the main square and the Artisan Center, they will give us a brief historical explanation and we will prepare to return to Querétaro.
- Round trip transportation.
This activity lasts approximately 10 hours.
The departure is scheduled at 9:00 am and the return at 7:00 pm.