Our Jalisco tours will be your best option to tour this State. Guadalajara is known as the capital of Tequila, you cannot live Mexico without visiting this city. We are one of the largest travel companies, specialized in services of tours.
Within our options in Guadalajara we have:
• Tequila and distillery: If you are already in Mexico you cannot leave without visiting the distilleries and try our famous tequila, which better than in the capital of tequilas, Guadalajara.
• Lake Chapala and Ajijic: Lake Chapala is one of the most popular natural lakes in Mexico, being the largest in the Mexican Republic. Ajijic is a small town located in Chapala, excellent to enjoy a holiday in total relaxation and rest, considered a magical town.
• Tlaquepaque and Tonalá: It is a must stop for all who visit the beautiful Pearl of the West, where you can see the cultural center of the refuge, the Hidalgo garden, the national ceramic museum, among many other things that this place offers you.
• Guadalajara and Tlaquepaque: Guadalajara describes itself with its folklore, mariachis, drowned cakes and tequila.
• Guachimotes: It is a pre-Hispanic settlement located in the city of Teuchitlán, approximately one hour west of the city of Guadalajara
In all our trips you will have a guide that will explain everything about the history, culture and traditions of the places we visit. Our buses are top-notch, with air conditioning and bathrooms for long trips.
Our commitment is to offer you the best travel service in Mexico, do not be a tourist more live the city and discover its customs, traditions and corners planning your next trip with Amigo Tours.