Cycling tour in the Mayan jungle of Chetumal 5 daysSKU: 24798
Description of Cycling tour in the Mayan jungle of Chetumal 5 daysWe will leave from Chetumal and go on a cycling trip from the forest to the beach, camping in tents like real adventurers, accompanied by guides who specialize in ecotourism.
The itinerary of the cycling trip is the following:
- Day 1: We cycle 28 miles in the forest, visiting archeological sites and camping at night.
- Day 2: On the second day we cycle 22 miles, on the banks of the Hondo River. We also visit a Mennonite community in Belice.
- Day 3: We get to know Punta Herrero in the Sian Ka'an biosphere reserve, where we will cycle to on dirt roads next to the sea.
- Day 4: We continue our trip to Mahahual, a small touristic village, where we spend the night in cabins. Here we can go kayaking and snorkeling to see the reefs.
- Day 5: Farewell and transfer back to Canún.
We will cycle around 80/105 miles during the 5 days of this intense adventure in the middle of the forest.
- 4 nights of accommodation: 1 in a hotel and 3 camping
- all food
- transportation: hotel Cancún - Chetumal - Cancún - camp - hotel
- activities: kayaking, hiking and visiting the archeological sites
- specialized guides
3 nights of camping in large tents