2-day multi-adventure camp in VeracruzSKU: 23251
3-day multi-adventure camp in VeracruzSKU: 53246
Description of 2-day multi-adventure camp in Veracruz
Come with your friends to our adventure center and make the descent of the Filobobos River, the best river for rafting in all of Mexico.
You will be able to carry out multiple activities in the Filobobos Camp, below we detail the activities per day:
- On the first day we will make a descent of almost 3 hours to the waterfall canyon El Encanto, we embark on an adventure doing rafting . During the tour, our guides will prepare games and dynamics for you to make the experience more exciting. Back at the camp you can relax and enjoy our facilities that include a pool, game room among others and we will end the day with a delicious dinner and a campfire.
- On the second day we will hiking through the upper part of the El Encanto waterfall, explore the archaeological site of Vega de la Peña and a refreshing dip in the river.
Get out of the routine and come and enjoy with your friends!
- Medical expenses insurance for accidents
- Security equipment
- 4 Foods
- Games and dynamics
Description of 3-day multi-adventure camp in VeracruzAttention! Are you ready to sign up for a new adventure full of extreme activities and crazy horror stories?
So this is the time to get your sleeping bag out of the closet and dust off your boots. Welcome to the super Filobobos camp, a camp full of multi-activity where you can go hiking , have fun on a circuit zip lines or visit archaeological sites of great cultural value among many other activities.
You will be three days and two nights doing with us from waterfall swimming to rappelling on a natural wall:
- On the first day , after settling in the camp, we will go to the river where the entrance to the “El Encanto” canyon is located, you will swim in the current and you will be able to rappel on our 15 meter wall. The day will end with a welcome dinner and a convivial bonfire.
- On the second day we will go a little further into the Canyon of 'El Encanto' until we reach its famous waterfall and we will swim in the pool at its feet. In addition, we will go on a hiking route for you to discover the flora and fauna of the area.
- The third day will be dedicated to the realization of a fun zip-line circuit and the visit of one of the archaeological sites, that of “Cuajilote” of Totonaca origin and which is located in the Filobobos area. < / li>
Come and live the experience of sleeping under a starry sky, at the feet of Mother Nature.
* Does not include transportation
- Accommodation 2 nights
- Medical expenses insurance for accidents.
- 7 Foods.
- Recreational activities.
- Breakfasts, meals, and dinners
- Showers with hot and cold water