The YMCA Camohmila Camp is an organization that has more than 70 years organizing outdoor activities and dynamics, developing educational and recreational programs that aim to foster cordial coexistence between colleagues, teamwork and the love for the environment.
The acronym for YMCA comes from “Young Men’s Christian Association” so in addition to seeking the environmental training of our campers, we also want to work on the spiritual aspect.
At Camp YMCA Camohmila we offer the following camp services:
- Business : We have programs from 6 hours to 3 days depending on the needs of the company and organization. The activities and dynamics are adapted to the age and characteristics of the campers, as well as the objectives to be met.
- Schools : The main purpose is to encourage and improve coexistence among students, promoting values such as companionship, respect, collaboration, tolerance, friendship and honesty. The programs target primary, secondary, middle and higher education.
- Special : These are the open camps that take place during the holiday periods for children and adolescents between 6 and 15 years old. The camps are one week and can register more than one week.
- Family : Special weekend camps for parents and children in nature to live together through activities that encourage communication while taking them out of their natural environment of routine and stress
- Bridges : Short-term open camps that take place during Holy Week, Mother's Day, Day of the Dead, Independence Day, Christmas and New Year.
Go ahead and organize your camp with Camp YMCA Camohmila, fun is guaranteed.