The YMCA Camohmila Camp is an organization that has more than 70 years organizing outdoor activities and dynamics, developing educational and recreational programs that aim to promote cordial coexistence among colleagues, teamwork and love for the environment.
The acronym for YMCA comes from “Young Men’s Christian Association” so in addition to seeking the environmental training of our campers, we also want to work on the spiritual aspect.
At Camp YMCA Camohmila we offer you the following camp services:
- Business : We have programs from 6 hours to 3 days depending on the needs of the company and organization. The activities and dynamics are adapted to the age and characteristics of the campers, as well as the objectives to be met.
- Schools : The main purpose is to promote and improve coexistence among students, fostering values such as companionship, respect, collaboration, tolerance, friendship and honesty. The programs are directed to elementary, secondary, middle and higher education schools.
- Specials : These are open camps that take place during the holiday periods for children and adolescents between 6 and 15 years old. The camps are one week long and you can register for more than one week.
- Family : Special weekend camps for parents and children in the middle of nature to live together through activities that encourage communication while taking them out of their natural environment of routine and stress.
- Bridges : Short-term open camps that take place at Easter, Mother's Day, Day of the Dead, Independence Day, Christmas and New Years.
Go ahead and organize your camp with Camp YMCA Camohmila, fun is guaranteed.