Educational Ecotourism We are an ecotourism agency specialized in a very exclusive way in excursions and activities for schools and families from academic and training objectives.
Our main objective is not to have clients, but students. We want our students to learn about the environment and the value of ecology through recreational and adventure activities, including rafting, rappelling, hiking, among many others.
There is no limit to learning and adventure, in Educational Ecotourism we have various excursions and trips to different parts of the Mexican Republic, always choosing the richest and most important scenarios in terms of environmental value.
In addition, in Educational Ecotourism we have highly trained personnel who are specialized guides in hiking that will accompany our students in all the activities and workshops they carry out. All personnel are trained in SRT1 rescue courses and first aid.
If you are looking for a school or educational excursion, you already have the specialists: Educational Ecotourism .
Rafting Educational Ecotourism is one of our star programs for schools and family. We are a company specialized in the organization of eco-touristic and adventure tours, focused in an important way in the educational formation in the environment.
In Rafting Educational Ecotourism we offer programs from 1 to 4 days in Jalcomulco, the best place in all of Mexico to practice rapid descent. Our programs are customized. If you are looking for a school activity, talk about your needs and adapt the rafting activity to the characteristics of the group and the needs of the school.
For descents we provide all our students with all the safety equipment, we also have highly trained professional instructors recognized by Sectur.
In addition to the descent, our Educational Ecotourism Rafting excursions are complemented by other adventure activities such as gotcha, climbing or rappelling. All of them are carried out safely within the facilities of our SelvAzul villas.
If you want to know more about rafting in Educational Ecotourism Rafting we will assist you.
In Educational Ecotourism Walk we want our students, not clients, to live an authentic experience of total contact with nature, traveling the routes and paths of the best landscapes of Mexico.
In Educational Ecotourism Walk we offer the following options for excursions and school tours:
- Cacti and fossils: Excursion to the region of Tehuacán, in the state of Puebla, to San Juan de Raya to visit the cactus and fossil forest. Walking one day through the cetacean reserve.
- Oaxaca: Visit places like Puerto Escondido, Ventanilla, Puerto Ángel, and San Agustinillo.
- Monarch Butterflies: Excursion to the Oyameles forest, in the state of Michoacán, to enjoy this wonderful spectacle between the months of November and March.
- Lacandona Jungle: Visit Chiapas, performing interpretive hiking, observing the flora and fauna of the jungle. Knowing at the same time Mayan archeological sites.
- Cofre de Perote: Walk of 35 kilometers to the top of this mountain, between forest and villages.
In Educational Ecotourism Walk we have a wide range of destinations and excursions that adapt to your needs and the group.
In Rappel Educational Ecotourism we offer you the most fun rope descent activities under the safest conditions since our activities and excursions are designed for children, especially schools and families, who are looking for fun and fun. environmental education in the same experience.
In Rappel Educational Ecotourism you will find this activity in:
- Jalcomulco: An excursion that has its headquarters in our Selva Azul ecotourism center, a camp where we will make rappelling down the artificial wall, in addition to other activities such as gotcha or rafting.
- Excursion to Cofre Perote: Walk to the woods up to Cofre Perote, to end the 3-day excursion in our ecotourism village.
- Summer camps: Camps for schools or families with various adventure activities.
- School camp: Camps only for schools where rappel classes are taught among other activities.
For more information about our services, do not hesitate to contact us.