At Cabo Deluxe Sailing we want you to let yourself be carried away by the luxury of our sailboats while you get to know the most beautiful corners of this part of the Pacific. We organize tours of the Sea of Cortez with different objectives:
- Whale watching : available in the migratory season of the humpback and gray whales, which happens from December to March. It is combined with snorkeling in Los Cabos on an expedition that passes through the Bay of Santa María for adults and children who have already reached the age of 6. The child rate includes up to 12 years of age.
- Sunset sailing in Los Cabos : you can hire this tour from December to April. You will go on a private trip that includes a gourmet lunch prepared by the crew and an open bar until you return to port. You will see how the sun sets from our passage through the tip of the Baja.
- Private tours : these are those that we recommend for a celebration as a couple or as a family since we will depart at the time you decide for a journey of the duration you prefer, maintaining all our usual comforts on board. You'll even get a chance to take the helm when the captain deems it safe.
At Cabo Deluxe Sailing we propose a sailing day through Cabo San Lucas on any of our French sailboats full of details for a comfortable and luxurious experience along the shores of the Pacific Ocean.
We show you the Sea of Cortez by boat through:
- Sunset Tours : experience the Baja California sunset departing for Playa del Amor, reaching locations as unique as the colony of sea lions. It is an excursion for adults and children 6 years and older that includes lunch and drinks at an open bar to enjoy during the journey. We will lend you a snorkel equipment and stand up paddle boards to complete the adventure as well as a towel for you to dry off when you finish the activities. We have departures at 5 and 6 pm from Marina IGY dock H-5 in Cabo San Lucas. You should arrive 15 minutes before this time.
- Private Tours : of the duration you want from 8 am to 8 pm with the same starting point. In addition to contemplating the environment, the captain can teach you to control the rudder so that you have your first notions of navigation.
Cabo Deluxe Sailing offers you the opportunity to watch whales in the Los Cabos area while you are aboard our boat. We sail in the Sea of Cortez where these species have their place of passage annually.
We make our tour coincide with the months that are between December and March . This time is the one that corresponds to the migrations of gray and humpback whales . We can meet them while they move to Baja California Sur in search of the warmth of its waters.
We have a crew in charge of your safety and comfort who will tell you about the characteristics of these landscapes. After our encounter with these magnificent animals you will be able to have the open bar drinks that we prepare for you followed by a fresh lunch .
We advise you to arrive at least 15 minutes before the scheduled departure time as this is when we start boarding. It is good that you bring sunscreen for your protection and that you take off your shoes to get on the boat. If you come in winter, bundle up with a light jacket. Tips are not included in the price of this tour.